Thursday, July 26, 2007

The shape of things to come

Soon I will be releasing the first part of my series based on the reimagined Battlestar Galactica; the Battlestar Perseus series.

While I'm getting things ready I'd like to bring you a preview synopsis of the first part, titled "The last day of Libron":


The crew of the Perseus has spent the last few years running patrols around Libron. Colonel Frank Hathaway itches at the monotony of never accomplishing anything while the CAG enjoys the easy life. The crew is shocked out of boredom when word comes in of a devastating attack against the colonies of man.

The death toll mounts as the crew engages the cylon invasion fleet. Before they can even grasp the scale of what is happening the colonies are already burning and they are forced to make one final stand in above Libron...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading this series.